2016年9月7日星期三

Unexpected auto maintenance service


Half years before, I had a self-driving travel with my family in China. Actually, China is so much different from my imagining. It is not like some books which write a county is so poor and also do not like someone said it’s a traditional country. There is no gold in their road, you can’t see some traditional palace as picture in there.


In fact, China is not a special country. It’s like a general developing country.

After a week when we came to China, my family and I felt a little disappointed.

However, I never forgot that miraculous day.

That was eleventh day in China, there was an error of my car. I called a car maintenance service shop and the server took us to their shop.


That was the most gorgeous car maintenance service shop I have ever seen.

I didn’t need to wait at roadside. They took us to a traditional Chinese lobby which with painted beams and carved pillars. When we had rest, they provided free fruit and traditional Chinese food for us. It was exceedingly extravagant.

But there happened something make us more surprised. The effect of HHO Carbon Cleaning was exceedingly obvious!

It can completely wipe off carbon and I can see absolutely effect of emission reduction. When I drove my car again, it like regenerate!


Later, I knew that HHO Carbon Clean Machine 6.0 was the newest product for high-end car. The new technology removes carbon deposit in auto engine with it catalysis principles and innovative uses HHO Carbon Cleaner Agent which can not only enhances the carbon clean effect in three-way catalyst and exhaust pipe but also protects the engine parts and extending the engine life as well.


Furthermore, for 14years research, equipped with CE, ISO SGS certifications and 10 patents, HHO Carbon Clean Machine is the pioneer of oxyhydrogen energy application and has the most advanced technology in the world.


But the most fantastic thing in my story is that I became a distributor after 3 months. I bought a machine from KingKar, not only because the effect, but also I found that there has a double profit for selling machine and clean agent in HHO 6.0.

没有评论:

发表评论