2016年7月7日星期四

Enterprise Culture: Tea party

June 1st International Children's Day, in China, there are many school taking a holiday for children. And for the parents in China, its a good opportunity to bond with their child.

Consider this situation, KingKar hold a tea party for their staff and child. I feel very moving. Julia said, I usually work very busy and have no time to accompany my son. My company give me a chance. Today, I can have my cake and eat it. KingKar also send some books and educational toys to staff Children.  My daughter feel very happy. Kennen said.

KingKar is a company which attaches great importance on employee training, welfare and education. Relevant staff benefits include endowment insurance, employment injury insurance, unemployment insurance, paid leave and so on.

没有评论:

发表评论