2016年7月7日星期四

Enterprise Culture: Teenagers of the staff in KingKar receive gaokao cheers

Gaokao, which is one of the most significant exam in China on June 7th to June 8th, attracts every people, either students or teachers, parents or social attention. Every people in China are always focus on its significant day. And for the parents in China, its a good opportunity to bond with their child and witness their baby become adult.

In this context, KingKar organized a ceremony to cheer the teenagers of the staff, and will organize buses to take them to the examination place.

 I am deeply touched by this way. Mays daughter said, Everyday, I just study and study, sometimes I feel I am a machine. But today I know, my mothers colleagues care for me. And they believe I will success.

 I can have my cake and eat it. Meus said,  I afraid I have no time to accompany my son on this important day. But now it will be easy.

KingKar is a company which provides tremendous opportunities for growth and development for their employees and they maintain a positive and motivating environment. KingKar also offer competitive salary and welfare for the staff and benefit packages.


没有评论:

发表评论